Les and Julie, Sitting in a Tree...
So... What do you get for the couple that has almost everything?
Les Moonves (the CBS Honcho who tries very hard to have a sense of humor in public) married Julie Chen on Thursday (see previous parenthetical comment). Between his expense account, and her lack of a soul talent appetite, I don't think kitchen goods are quite the thing.
I'm sure someone's over at CBS chiseling off Dan Rather's nameplate as we speak.

3 Comments:
Suggestion: all top-level posts should have a title. Comments, they don't get titles.
Good idea, Rainbird; I've edited the post.
I was thinking that what Les Moonves really needs is a good reference book like "1001 Scenarios for a Police Procedural TV Show" -- as for Julie, she surely needs a copy of "How to be successful and cool" by Mike "Boogie" Malin.
I think we should get them something for setting up their household.
Now, where does Ikea keep their bridal registry? I know that the only reason Julie has kept up with that BB gig is in order to check out the latest styles.
Post a Comment
<< Home